As a Business Systems Analyst at HubSpot, you will have the autonomy to solve difficult business challenges with systems and technology. HubSpot is an extremely fast growing and dynamic environment and to keep pace, we are continuously evaluating and improving our integrations and systems landscape to support our overall employee technology.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with technology that impacts the systems that our employee base utilize every day to stay productive. You will work closely with all our disparate operations teams as well as other Business Systems Analysts and business leaders to understand business challenges. As part of our Employee Experience team, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term employee value with a mix of third party and home grown tools.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with operations teams across the business, other business systems analysts, engineers, and product managers to determine best in class solutions
- Become the SME on a few specific systems: fully understand the business use case, challenges, and systems configuration as well as how it fits in our broader systems landscape
- Manage vendor relationships, contract negotiations, and renewals.
- Show your impact with clear metrics and results derived from work you’ve done to build a self service culture around automation and enablement
We are looking for people who:
- Have a deep understanding of multiple systems
- Have a working knowledge of advanced programming concepts and integrations
- Have strong project or program management skills
- Have the ability to work cross functionally to understand business processes, and experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- Are passionate about collaboration and effective communication across the business
- Are maniacally focused on data backed decisions and can effectively tell a story with data and metrics
- Thrive on organization, impactful project management, and autonomy
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.