About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About The Role
The Marketing Business Systems Manager will report to the Senior Business Systems Manager, and is directly responsible for building and optimizing our marketing tech stack. We are looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the marketing software ecosystem that is passionate about problem-solving to join the Revenue Operations team. You will wear several hats, including requirements gathering, process mapping, development, deployment, and enablement. You are excited about uncovering opportunities in our systems & processes, and have experience creating solutions that scale!
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on our marketing and business application stack
- Maintain, develop and own our full marketing tech stack
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- End-to-end project ownership of both planning and execution responsibilities for cross-functional initiatives
- Design solutions and processes using products and technologies like Marketo/Pardot, Salesforce, Hotjar, Drift, Zapier, Segment, Outreach, etc.
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building reliable and scalable solutions to automate them
- Manage vendors and build relationships while prioritizing system issues, bugs, new features, enhancements, and roadmaps
- Support change management (release) process to implement new and update existing applications
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success to prioritize issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, colleagues, and vendors while maintaining urgency to solve both everyday and complex system issues
Experience We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of Marketing Technology administration experience
- Deep knowledge of marketing and growth strategies and the tech stack needed to support them
- Experience administering a full suite of marketing automation software. Our stack includes: Salesforce, GetSiteControl, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Drift, Pardot, Zapier, Customer.io, Hotjar, and coming soon: Contentful, Marketo, Seismic
- Experience managing projects using Asana or similar project management tools
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, pivot quickly to new demands and priorities while driving a high sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative solutions and proactively identifying new areas for improvements
- Adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort navigating ambiguity
Bonus points if
- You have first-hand experience working with small business restaurants
- You are experienced with Asana and Google Suite
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.