Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As the Call Center Operations Manager HCP Assist, you manage a team of virtual assistants with a focus on process improvement, and providing exceptional customer support. You are a high achiever and are someone who is willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis. You have a startup mentality, and succeed in a fast paced environment. You are motivated by learning, helping others, and achieving goals. You are a team player who can effectively manage, communicate, and work with others.
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
- Call Center Operations Manager who handle inbound phone calls on behalf of our customers to schedule jobs and answer customer questions
- Typical daily breakdown of functions:
- 40% – Manage your team to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) with a focus on quality assurance (QA), schedule adherence, and employee satisfaction
- 15% – Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve internal policies and procedures
- 10% – Develop your team through weekly one-to-one meetings
- 10% – Assist with customer communication via phone/email/text
- 5% – Manage administrative functions such as reviews and approvals of your team’s time cards
- 5% – Organize and manage daily team meetings
- 5% – Conduct new hire interviews
- 5% – Assist with new hire training
- 5% – Scheduling
- 1-2 years management experience managing a remote team of 10-15 (call center strongly preferred)
- Comfortable talking on the phone with our service professionals (owners or employees of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and other businesses in the trades) as well as the customers of our service professionals
- Knowledge of the trades is a plus
- Ability to accommodate the following schedule:
- 1230pm – 930pm EST Monday through Friday
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Location Dependent information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $68,200 – $75,020 + equity. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.