Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Campaign Manager, joining our Growth team.
We are looking for an excellent Campaign Manager with hands-on experience with drip campaigns, nurtures, events, marketing automation, etc.
You should have a love for lifecycle management, customer journeys, and implementation of email marketing campaigns, to enable us to convert our leads to customers and upsell our other products to existing customers.
You will be working with growth and cross-functional teams, collaborating strategically, and sharing/supporting technical expertise.
- Manage day-to-day operations of marketing campaigns such as email nurtures, newsletters, and events.
- Manage and automate leads from different sources, and align this across all stakeholders
- Work closely with a cross-functional team on how to create and run operational campaigns efficiently.
- Continue to improve email marketing campaign activity, transactional, nurtures, features and performance.
- Creating a solid process to simplify technical setup for recurring campaign activities.
- Build a sophisticated approach to customer/employee retention through research, and marketing campaigns to reduce churn.
- Map and continue to update customer journeys, and ensure we are targeting our data based on their current journey.
- Keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the industry, ensuring Remote stays ahead of the game in our strategy to engage and grow our customer database.
- Skilled with email marketing and lead management: behavioural and lifecycle management (3+ years of experience).
- Experience and highly skilled with Marketing CRM tools, Eloqua, HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar.
- Experience in marketing automation and love for mapping customer journeys.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS.
- Understand and identify target audiences through segmentation and campaign performance.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally.
- A kind, empathic, and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Sr. Campaign Manager
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!