The HubSpot Customer Success Strategy and Operations (CSSO) team is looking for a Capacity Planning Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are a group of analytical professionals looking to drive operational excellence and strategic decision making across HubSpot’s Customer Success organization. Primary responsibilities will focus on deeply understanding our team’s capacity and impact to our customers, enhancing our ability to forecast capacity and advance key opportunities within the business, align with recruiting and finance teams and leadership across HubSpot, as well as ensuring leaders have access to the tools and data they need to effectively help our customers grow better.
You are someone looking to make an impact, driving business decisions through business partnership and data-driven recommendations. You have the appetite to gain a full understanding of HubSpot’s business, along with the inner workings of the Customer Success organization. You are a collaborative problem-solver who will work closely with members of Customer Success, Recruitment and Finance.
In this role, you will:
- Own the global hiring plan across all regions for the Customer Success functions, partnering with senior business leaders, finance, and recruitment
- Support business segment leaders in strategic decisions to best deploy our resources, maximize coverage, and create leverage in our teams
- Establish processes for aligning business segment capacity recommendations and prioritization across functions
- Formulate and drive hiring recommendations to business segment and recruitment leaders to ensure alignment on targets
- Support recruitment leadership on evolving business trends and their impact on hiring demands
- Partner with Finance to manage our budget and investment / resource allocation decisions throughout the year
- Evaluate risk and opportunities in the capacity models
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of professional success; industry experience in finance, strategy, operations, or consulting in the technology/SaaS industry preferred.
- Have strong business consulting, strategic, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Are comfortable summarizing and identifying the key informational gaps with incomplete data records
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of HubSpot’s financial priorities and requests
- Stellar verbal, visual, and written communication skills at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.