Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a highly motivated Channel/Alliance Manager to join our Partner in Business Development organization to cover partners across the US Federal space. This role is responsible for supporting Elastic’s efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners, including distribution channels that are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
The Channel/Alliance Manager will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfilled revenue. You will also be responsible for managing the Federal Distribution Channel.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify, enable, and manage partners (Regional SIs, VARs, referral partners, consulting firms, and distribution) to support business goals and to execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
- Work closely with our direct sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Negotiate and close channel and partnership contracts
- Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area, including the development of an Elastic Stack practice across priority channel partners
What You Bring Along:
- 4 years + experience in the Federal space
- Experience recruiting, enabling, and leading a network of SI and channel partners with direct personal involvement
- Exposure to and expertise in building channel networks from the ground up
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased lead growth or bookings growth
- Experience negotiating channel agreements and designing channel programs
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time (Once traveling resumes)
- Experience working with Elastic Software or Open Source is desired.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.