HubSpot is looking for its next highly skilled Channel Consultant to join the team. In this role you will assist partners to grow their businesses by providing exceptional services around the HubSpot platform to their clients. This is a hybrid position responsible for both onboarding and long-term customer success, you will manage a set of partner relationships, providing them strategic and consultative support to build and maintain success throughout their lifecycle as a HubSpot partner.
Your role as a Channel Consultant will work to create customized solutions to help Partners expand their service offerings, drive revenue and achieve better client results.
Please note we are open to remote working for this role in Ireland or Germany
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the main point of contact and advocate for approximately 80 partners throughout onboarding and client delivery
- Teach partners the HubSpot software
- Collaborate with and provide coaching and consulting to Partners on their processes, execution, and services delivery to drive success and help them retain our mutual clients
- Proactively identify additional revenue opportunities from the existing client base
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of account related tasks including: contract management, support case escalation, and email, video and phone communication
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equity and inclusion
We are looking for people who:
- Fluent in English (any Nordic language is a plus)
- Consultative, problem-solving, and issue resolution skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via video conference/call, phone and email
- A strong love for teaching: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Extensive experience in client services/account management
- Motivation and hunger to learn and improve
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Strong customer focus and value engaging with customers to help them succeed
- Experience with the Nordic market
- Inbound Marketing & Sales knowledge
- Prior channel experience
- Negotiation or sales experience
- Prior experience in a SaaS business model
- Experience with marketing automation or sales enablement software
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.