Over the past 5 years PacketFabric has built the most advanced NaaS platform throughout North America, now it’s time to bring it to Europe!
Reporting to the VP of Sales – Europe, you will be responsible for driving the growth of PacketFabric’s channel partners and ecosystem in the DACH region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up and play a key role in our expansion into an entirely greenfield territory. Supported by our marketing and SDR teams, you will focus on identifying new high value reseller partners for PacketFabric and driving revenue growth through the channel by building long term strategic partnerships.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
To apply, please email email@example.com and include your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop a sales strategy across the DACH region – You will drive the regions expansion and have responsibility for delivering the revenue targets
- Identify, onboard and enable our channel partners in the region
- Build a strong pipeline of deals through the channel with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing and SDR teams
- Develop long-term strategic account plans to maximise revenue opportunities
- Conduct training sessions for the channel partner sales teams and act as their trusted partner
- Consistent Salesforce updates to support accurate reporting within the business
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Fluent in both English and German
- Experience selling to the IT and Telco Channel market in the DACH region
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective partners in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated experience building high performing, profitable channel partnerships
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions (OTE = 2 x Salary)
- The chance to build your own region with personal career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee stock options plan
- Be part of a fast growing forward thinking company with EMEA growth plans
- Flexible working hours
- Company get-togethers at least twice a year
- Consistent training and career development
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.