R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
The Channel Operations Analyst will play a crucial role for the Channel Sales and Delivery teams. You will work cross-functionally to optimize key processes and channel sales activities, and efficiently resolve contract, billing, and reporting questions. The Sales Operations team members will learn the entire business and build their knowledge of legal / commercial terms.
What You’ll Do
- Regularly audit Salesforce opportunities to ensure data is accurately input and updated; maintaining proper data hygiene is a crucial priority
- Analyze partner metrics (overall business metrics such as pipeline/revenue), as well as sales and technical compliance.
- Develop best practice expertise and become the primary point of contact for channel partner day-to-day operations, including onboarding, reporting and opportunity tracking.
- Create and manage Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide management with insightful data on channel sales, team performance and other core metrics
- Train current and exiting partners on upholding R-Zero standards and best practices
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s products and services in order to support the Channel Sales team with quote and service agreement generation
- Independently process contract requests from Channel Sales team and enforce tight governance on contract creation/modification; determine when it is appropriate to make use of standard exceptions vs. when requests need to be escalated to Legal team
- Provide ad-hoc support to Sales Operations leadership to ensure operational gaps are closed and other departments have the tools, resources and data necessary to succeed
- Quickly adapt to changes in process and technology, and have the ability to drive company-wide adoption of newly implemented systems
- Collaborate with teams across the company to understand tracking / reporting needs and create effective solutions
- Demonstrate professional maturity and seek incremental feedback from key stakeholders to drive a more excellent result
- Independently facilitate internal and external meetings, projects and tasks
What You Need
- 2-4 years of channel sales operations experience
- Strong expertise in Salesforce (administrator is a plus)
- Prior experience creating sales contracts (understand terms of strategic sales partnerships and complex transaction structures)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and leverage strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Process oriented with the ability to understand, develop, and execute complex requirements with high attention to detail
This position may require up to 50% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.