What you will be doing:
- Work with subject matter experts & partners to develop a comprehensive network of resources, training materials, and tools that increase our partners’ ability to sell, implement, and support Instructure software successfully.
- Build and maintain a library of courses in Canvas LMS for channel partner training
- Drive & coordinate regular cadence with our channel partners to understand the progress of active implementations as well as help with any escalations or questions.
- Manage and report on the partner recertification process to ensure all partners are actively certified, maintaining required resources, and actively following Instructure’s channel partner network standards.
- Maintain a resource library of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and artifacts to support partners as it relates to continued learning/development plans and best practices related to selling and servicing Instructure software
- Actively participate in internal product enablement initiatives, to enable all partner roles to perform at their highest potential by understanding how to use and support our products
- Provide full program coordination/project management, roadmaps, and timely updates on key partner implementation enablement initiatives.
- Ability to manage content prioritization, production, and delivery with Sales Enablement, Client Services, Solutions Engineering and Customer Support teams.
- Collect key data points to measure and report on individual partner performance based upon key metrics (KPIs) to ensure a high standard of implementation quality from our channel partners.
- Ensure partners understand and are aligned to collecting and providing the necessary data points that allow us to measure the effectiveness of partner activities.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Proven project & program management experience
- Experience with learning and development, adult learning strategy, or instructional design
- Exceptional teaching and training skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment, reprioritizing work as situations change and needs arise
- Ability to quickly learn new software and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to lead the development of a full training cycle (assess needs, identify learning outcomes and success criteria, plan, develop, coordinate, assess, and evaluate)
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Instructure serves its partners
Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- Ability to work with individuals throughout the organization at all levels
- Great communication skills, follow up and follow through is a must
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Team player
- Understanding of technology use in education and LMS marketplace and companies
- Create internal & customer facing presentations and materials (email etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Apps skills
- Manage multiple, competing demands to reach project deliverables and meet deadlines
- Ability to engage with cross-functional work teams
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks