At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly driven, proactive and hyper-detailed Channel Reporting analyst who is excited about process optimization and making automated, user-friendly reports and spreadsheets. The position offers ownership over channel partner rewards and rebate tracking, as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a hypergrowth and evolving organization. The Channel Reporting Analyst will get to learn about and work with many “block explorers” (blockchain search engines that allow you to search for information on the blockchain). They will also be on the forefront of staking rewards reporting, which is still a nascent part of the crypto industry.
Reporting to the Senior Revenue Accountant, the Channel Reporting Analyst will also work with our Customer Success team to understand the reporting needs of our channel partners and build out custom reports. The ideal candidate is a problem solver that excels at getting into the weeds with data, using automation tools to speed up data processing, and working closely with customers to see what they need.
If you are passionate about disruptive technologies, particularly blockchain, this may be a perfect fit. Our blockchain infrastructure supports networks that are foundational to the future of how we interact with and exchange value with each other online.
- Own client reward and rebate tracking across many networks
- Work closely with our channel partners and customer success team to understand and build what our clients need
- Collaborate with the accounting team to provide data needed for month-end close
- Understand the mechanics of staking rewards and work with the protocol research team to learn more about our networks / make sure we’re reporting staking rewards correctly
- Perform ad hoc tasks for the finance & accounting team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills in data scraping with a programming language (i.e. Python scraping) and automating spreadsheets
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills required to turn complex data into easily understandable reports
- Remote work from home, requires reliable internet connection and acceptable work from home setting
- Well developed analytical and problem-solving skills, solid attention to detail and big picture thinker
- Experience working in high-growth fast-paced environments with strong processes mindset and superior documentation skills
This is a full time position and fully remote, but preference will be given to applicants within ET and PT time zones.
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.