We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. At least 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to our Chief Medical Officer (CMO). This is a highly cross-functional role that partners with our CMO, CEO, Chief Care Delivery Officer, and various members of the clinical, product, and care delivery teams. This role reports to our CMO and provides a front-row seat into executive decision making at a high-growth company.
Your role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a prioritized work plan in partnership with our CMO
- Own the timely delivery of key individual projects and communicate operational risks
- Coordinate a weekly clinical leadership team meeting to ensure on-time, effective delivery against scope
- Join our CMO on key meetings and ensure all follow-ups and deliverables are noted
- Support senior conversations between CMO and CEO with outside partners including (but not limited to) executives in health plans, employers, and research institutions
- Contribute operational support to our Clinical Advisory Board
- Support our clinical leadership on scope related to care program and content development
- Partner with other functions as needed to support care delivery, hiring, training, and data analysis
You will thrive at Brightline and in this role if you have:
- A passion for our mission to transform behavioral health for families
- A love of strategy that is paired with a deep appreciation for project management
- 2+ years in a healthcare (preferably within a technology sector)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to break down complex problems into manageable workstreams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A warm and confident external presence for partner-facing meetings
- An extremely collaborative mindset and desire to work cross-functionally
We are aiming to fill this position in Q4 2021.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area and this is a primarily remote position. Occasional travel may be required.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.