Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children, teens, and their families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore, especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our care and corporate teams. Within this stage of rapid growth, we are seeking a dynamic, strategic, hands-on Chief People Officer to help us build a world class business and culture. The Chief People Officer will drive people strategy across the company, leading on talent, diversity and inclusion, learning and career development, collaboration and org design, and benefits. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives with an open canvas and can successfully bring new ideas to life. This role reports to the CEO and will work closely with the Leadership team.
- Develop a talent strategy that will scale Brightline’s team from 65 to 200+ employees over the course of the next 12-18 months and beyond. This includes talent acquistion, employee experience, tools, policies and practices.
- Build our DEI strategy, goals and metrics that ensures an inclusive culture where everyone can grow and thrive.
- Build a performance management and L&D strategy that gives Brightline’s employee’s unparalleled potential for growth.
- Establish a total rewards strategy that optimizes Brightline’s compensation, equity and benefits programs and will enable Brightline to attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing the bottom line and business objectives.
- Implement a people analytics strategy to gather data, research & evidence across the employee lifecycle to enable Brightline to make informed and effective people-related decisions.
- An experienced executive who has the capabilities to lead the People team and be a strategic member of the Executive team.
- An experienced and forward thinking DEI Leader. You have built systems and an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Both in the corporate environment and within the care community. This person will allow for Brightline to become an industry leader on all things DE&I. They will partner with the Head of TA on the acquisition side but also build a culture and process that will allow for low turnover and attrition.
- A strategic leader on all things total rewards. You have led the strategy, design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity and benefits programs in your past.
- A people analytics nerd. You have led strategies for the people analytics function that uncover data-driven metrics & insights to better attract, hire, engage, develop and retain an organization’s most important asset – it’s people.
- You have created performance management systems that empower managers to operate at scale. You have created a performance management program that is focused on strategy, tools and processes that enable employees to deliver peak performance against business goals.
- You have overseen a Talent Acquisition function that has scaled an organization that is doubling headcount quarter over quarter.
- You have a track record of leading strategic HR leadership success at high-growth companies. Your 10+ years of experience spans private and public companies.
- You have expertise in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning.