Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Behavioral Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal therapists, speech language pathologists, prescribers and coaches to support our members, improve our tools and expand our services across the country.
- Provide exceptional care: support children and teens ages 3 to 17 years and their caregivers, using evidence-based approaches such as CBT and parent-management training. (80% time)
- Support all aspects of each child or teen’s treatment by collaborating with other care team members including coaches, therapists and prescribers.
- Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Support innovation and growth: provide instrumental guidance on our therapist workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. (15% time)
- Engage in testing, iterating and feedback sessions across Brightline teams.
- Provide clinical expertise to our content and program development teams as we build engaging materials for our members
- Acquire new state licenses (with support!) to support families in multiple states as we grow nationwide.
- Collaborate with your peers: come to care team meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. (5% time)
You will thrive in the role of Behavioral Therapist at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering child and teen-focused CBT, particularly for anxiety, depression, trauma, and disruptive behavior disorders.
- Experience in family-centered care models and a warm, engaging clinical style.
- Excellent skills with learning and using new technologies. Experience with delivery care via telehealth preferred.
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- An active MA license as LMFT, LCSW, LPC or LMHC, and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.
This is a remote position.
This role is available as part-time (at least 24 hours weekly) or full-time (40 hours weekly).
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.