ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Client experience managers at ThreeFlow deliver value to our broker clients and carrier partners by working directly with users to understand and achieve their goals. You’ll work closely with a cross-functional team to build creative, scalable solutions and an outstanding client experience.
About the role
- Ensure that ThreeFlow is helping our brokers and carriers to save time, save money, and deliver a better experience to their mutual clients
- Proactively track usage of our product and, as needed, contact users with support and guidance on how to get the most out of ThreeFlow
- Own the continued configuration of the ThreeFlow product, ensuring our system is ready for users at or before peak marketing season
- Collaborate with our client experience executives to activate support plans that map out how we’re going to meet ROI targets for our partners and clients
- Serving as the voice of the user, articulating the user’s objectives and work cross-functionally to meet those needs
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of ThreeFlow’s products, services, and roadmap
- Anticipate potential issues and build action plans that lead to favorable resolutions
- Conduct ongoing client pulse/check-in calls to track goal achievement, seek product feedback, and ensure satisfaction
- There’s nothing more professionally rewarding than developing a relationship with a client and helping them overcome challenges and achieve goals.
- You have a high EQ and have historically had an easy time connecting with others, even those who are different from you. People trust you and want to work with you.
- Where others have a mess of unorganized tasks, your project plans are the business equivalent of Marie Kondo’s closet (both organized and able to spark joy). Time management comes easy to you, especially if effective time management doesn’t involve you influencing others to get their work done on time.
- You work on a team by choice and you love celebrating the success of the team, even when you play a large role in achieving that successful outcome.
- You’ve worked as a customer success manager, client services manager, or account manager for 4+ years, ideally in the insurance industry (life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss) but not required. Experience with a usage-based revenue model is a plus.
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.