Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role:
The Client Operations Coordinator, Logistics is a talented go-getter who will bridge the gap between the client’s logistics operation and our own, making informed decisions day-to-day which will lay the foundation for middle-mile client success. The ideal candidate is a curious self-starter, organized, and has exceptional communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide live logistics support to clients across various channels [slack, email, etc.] to ensure all time-sensitive client requests are addressed promptly
- Act as the liaison between clients and the internal transportation/operations teams to ensure the first mile and middle mile success, coordinating transit arrangements as necessary
- Maintain accurate client volume projections and actuals for the transportation and warehouse teams to use for planning purposes
- Ensure that the quality of all middle mile support decisions meet required client standards and business standards
- Support the Client Operations Manager and team with projects as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Client relations and/or customer service experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Previous experience in logistics and coordinating movement of shipments preferred
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education preferred