Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
Veho is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a talented go-getter to bridge the gap between our clients’ needs and our business operation. We believe the key to delighting our clients with stellar service while rapidly scaling our organization is being able to communicate needs and create support structures between internal and external teams.
Working closely with our Client team and various operations functions in the organization, this person will bridge the gap between the client’s operation and our own, and make informed decisions that lay the foundation for rapid expansion. A successful Client Operations Coordinator is a curious self-starter, organized, and has exceptional communication skills.
What you will do
- Provide live customer support to the client, including proofs of delivery, delivery correction, order updates and other requests as needed
- Communicate Customer Experience and Delivery Success metrics to clients
- Answer inbound communications that ensure seamless delivery experiences
- Investigate claims and issue refunds as needed
- Help build Veho’s Client Book and relevant reference materials
- Assist in tracking exceptions and building operations processes
- Support the Client Operations Manager with projects as needed
- High level communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented