Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies – like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few – grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco ,London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy – if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our team as a Client Partner managing our clients in the East Coast region. Client Partners are strategic and enthusiastic solution-drivers who put our customers at the core of everything we do.
As a Client Partner, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using our software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success and will be goaled on your client retention of our Tribe product line.. Client Partners are experts in our product, as well as in Influencer and Earned Media programs and we pride ourselves by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle clients in the East Coast market.
What you will do:
- Guide and drive customer success at each stage in their journey, grounded on achieving measurable business results: from implementation, to ongoing program success, to expanding use of our platform.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities for growth in your existing portfolio
- Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside CreatorIQ.
- Develop strong knowledge of Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ’s product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route client requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
- Drive continuing education opportunities for our clients, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals.
- Identify optimization opportunities within our software and services to support common client processes, actions, and decision making
- Prepare, organize, and lead client communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within CreatorIQ, as needed
- Identify expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinate with our Account Managers team to help clients grow their programs with CreatorIQ and Tribe over time
Who you are and what you will need for this position:
- Customer- Focused – 2+ years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, account management, or consulting
- Marketing Enthusiast – Familiarity with, and excitement for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Passion for understanding and helping customers grow their Earned Media programs by leveraging (Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ) technology solutions
- Experienced in SaaS – Experience at an enterprise grade software company and a conversant knowledge of the SaaS software landscape preferred but not required
- Data-driven – Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions. Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Organized – Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- People Person – Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Prior experience in CSM preferred but not required
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!