Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Client Reporting and Analytics Associate, you’ll play a meaningful role in designing reporting, dashboards, and analytic deliverables for clients across all levels of their organizations. Our team works cross-functionally with teams across Zocdoc, such as sales, product marketing, account management, and others, to create tangible deliverables that leverage our wealth of data. We are constantly developing new types of reporting and analytics for our clients and are looking for creative thinkers and leaders to help drive these projects forward.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love turning ambiguous data into insights that drive business decisions for our healthcare clients
- The kind of person who enjoys translating custom analyses into more scalable solutions for all clients to use
- Highly collaborative and comfortable partnering with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Passionate about improving your analytic and data visualization skills
Your day to day is…
- Supporting internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization by designing standardized reports and analytics for all our clients
- Deepening and expanding partnerships with clients by creating tailored custom analytics
- Increasing new business sales conversion by using data and analytics to enhance our sales pitch to clients
- Empowering sales team and managers to make data-driven decisions by creating internal reporting and analytics
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (1-3 years) experience in management consulting, data analytics at a health system, and / or business analytics, BI, or sales operations at a tech company
- Strong ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce.com, and/or PowerPoint
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Resourcefulness, nimbleness, and the ability to stay positive under pressure
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.