Who we are:
We’re a team of passionate, diverse individuals on a mission to solve the widespread traffic and environmental challenges impacted by the rise of delivery and ride-hailing activity.
Our first-of-its-kind computer vision technology powers fully automated parking areas, some of which are used to support the nation’s very first zero-emissions delivery zones. From improving street safety to reducing carbon emissions in urban neighborhoods, our solutions are designed to make communities more livable for everyone.
We’re a GovTech Top 100 company, a Fast Company’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Innovators in Sustainability, and among the first organizations to receive a U.S. Department of Energy grant for the deployment of curb management solutions to incentivize vehicle electrification. We’re seeking peers from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and cultures to help us continue this impact, and we encourage you to bring your unique and valuable perspective to our team.
Our team is small but growing fast. We’re looking for a Client Success Manager who is an organized and proactive project manager and communicator to drive our client engagement.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with Business Development, Field Operations, Communications and Product teams to be the Automotus point person for our relationships with clients (major cities and airports).This entails working collaboratively with our growing list of clients to move Automotus implementations from contract to implementation to launch as well as working internally across our team to pull in needed teammates from Field Ops to Comms to Product to launch.
–This position is a remote role with options for hybrid working if candidate is based in the Los Angeles, CA area.
–Salary range for this role is $85,000-$120,000 with additional options for benefits and equity.
–Candidate must be located in the US.
In this role you will:
- Point person and lead on client management leading project work with cities and airports from scoping and contracting to installation and launch to post-launch and client success.
- Working internally to coordinate teams and work streams to accelerate time from project scoping to launch.
- Identifying, creating and adopting systems to support coordination amongst internal and external teams, tracking performance metrics, budget and timelines, and opportunities make project management more efficient.
- Manage and implement strategy for achieving program target results and meeting business objectives.
- Contract Management and change order/amendment management
- Support new product/services development
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Two years of demonstrated ability to launch projects with public sector partners
- An ability to manage internal teams to execute on time
- A respectful but direct demeanor to support internal and external task execution
- Organized and proactive communication of project needs and deliverables
- An ability to zoom in and out from a program level to project level
Some additional skills, experience, and education that would really help you stand out:
- Experience in mobility/transportation
- Experience navigating and implementing public policy
- Proficiency with project management software (Wrike)
- Demonstrated team building skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Experience with State & Local government is preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and management experience
What we offer – We value work-life harmony and believe that our people deserve the best.
- Equitable, competitive salaries
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision*
- Unlimited, self-directed vacation with a mandatory 10-day minimum
- Five months paid parental leave, as well as additional family benefits to support our teammates and their families
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- We value learning from mistakes, an openness to all ideas, and an honest and empathetic approach to our teammates and clients.