About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Client Success Manager (Spanish/ English Bilingual)
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to be responsible for the day to day communications with clients to build/maintain relationships & support revenue goals. This role will also serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal teams (including Product Development, Support, Engineering, Sales, etc,) to establish and maintain overall client success & satisfaction. This Senior role will focus primarily on Tier-1 & Strategic accounts.
What You’ll Do
Drive high levels of partner and client satisfaction through:
- Communicating with clients on calls, emails and other methods to support and advance service launches, new revenue opportunities, etc
- Work with the Product Team to create and advance new feature requests by providing client feedback and insight
- Work with the Channel Operations team to guide clients through the service launch cycle
- Work with the Business Development team to identify new distribution opportunities for studios, and to achieve the revenue goals associated with these opportunities
- Identify potential upsell opportunities for existing clients and communicate leads to Business Development team members, or progress these opportunities without assistance (if applicable)
- 4+ years of Experience in a customer facing role in CTV Streaming or Advertising
- Spanish/ English Bilingual
- Previous Sales experience: ability to speak with senior client executives, isolate key business questions, gather business requirements, create required documentation, etc
- Expert project management & task management skills, including an ability to take on several projects at once in a highly detailed and organized manner
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity crafting a story from data is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Foreign language abilities is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace Subscriptions for Mental and Physical Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.