We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional leader to join our Client Success team to manage the client lifecycle from implementation to developing long-term relationships with our enterprise health plan clients. This role is vital in building strong relationships with our customers and driving awareness of and engagement with Brightline across their eligible membership. Member engagement is ultimately what drives success for plans, employers, providers, and members, which is why Customer Success has such a direct and meaningful impact on this core aspect of our business.
The ideal candidate possesses a successful track record in client success working directly with health plans. As a founding member of the Client Success team, you’ll help shape the strategy aimed at ensuring the long-term success of Brightline’s clients and help countless numbers of children and their families along the way
- Implementation management: Ensure 100% of new clients are seamlessly launched on the initially agreed upon date with high client satisfaction
- Long-term client management: Ensure 100% client retention focusing on continued growth
- Maximizing client value: Generate referrals, sales references, and public-speaking opportunities from existing clients in-line with quarterly goals
- Team leadership: Effectively manage a team of Client Success Managers to ensure OKRs and team goals are achieved
- Relationship-building: Able to build relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner with multiple stakeholders (health plan, employer, consultant, and other vendor partners).
- Project management: Self-directed and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner, ensuring expectations are properly set and all success criteria are met
- Product knowledge: Subject matter expert on our product, knowing the specifics and functionalities, and understanding common use cases and best practices. Able to confidently answer questions and present solutions to clients.
- 10+ years of experience in client management
- Experience in digital health/healthcare is a must, with health plan experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a high growth, venture backed environment strongly preferred
- Ability to lead cross-functionally, including with operations, product, engineering, clinical, and finance
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to craft a compelling story and value proposition
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- Passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- A deep understanding of the behavioral and mental health space, and an innovative mindset to deliver exceptional, differentiated offerings
- 3+ years leading people, creating strong teams and driving projects from strategy through to execution
- Exceptional skills in collaboration with internal and external teams and partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to influence and inspire teammates
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but remote candidates will be considered for this role. Some client travel may be required for this position.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.