Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Cloud Engineer to help support our new CloudOps team. This will be our second hire to our new CloudOps team. You will work hands-on with our product engineering teams and engineering management to source control our AWS infrastructure and automate our development environment. You will also help to plan, roadmap, and perform our migration. If you have a focus on Security, Networking, Automation, or Application, we want to talk!
- Work with Lead CloudOps Engineer to design and implement changes
- Help to bring our AWS infrastructure under source control
- Help Implement our infrastructure as code pipelines
- Apply cost monitoring techniques to multi-account
- Enforce best AWS security practices
- Review infrastructure changes to our accounts
- 2 years of hands on experience with AWS in a production environment servicing 100,000(s) of users
- 2 years of hands on experience using infrastructure as code technologies ( ie; AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
- 2 years of hand on experience using TypeScript and AWS CDK
- 1 years of hands on experience and solid understanding of Containerized Deployments and Build Pipelines (Docker, AWS ECS, AWS EKS)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure(VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS,CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Understanding of Spring Java Applications
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Bash and Python
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave