Airbyte is the open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs.
Within just 18 months, we’ve built 150+ connectors and we’ve had 15,000+ companies syncing data with us. We’ve raised $181M from some of the world’s top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Altimeter, Coatue, Y Combinator, etc.) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
The cloud demand generation manager will work closely with our head of demand generation to develop the strategy for user acquisition and nurture programs. They will collaborate with sales and growth to develop campaigns that will support Airbyte’s product-led growth motion. This is a unique opportunity to set the pace for experimentation and help grow multiple acquisition channels.They will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of demand generation programs to drive awareness and demand for Airbyte Cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Grow our stars. Develop community campaigns and tactics that will help increase our stars on Github.
- Grow the awareness and engagement of our Slack community. Help us find our next thousands of active users for our growing community of data engineers.
- Distribute the Airbyte messaging across existing and net new digital channels, touching prospects and customers across the education path. Build and expand Digital channels.
- Create retargeting campaigns and drive segmentation analysis for personalized practitioner conversion.
- Drive key business metrics including daily active users, community engagement, OSS deployments and more through strategic and integrated programs and campaigns.
- Optimize our paid digital spend. Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing, demand generation and performance marketing
- Familiarity with modern digital growth strategies including SEO, SEM, social ads, content syndication, and more
- Experience with developer audience
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of GTM software (including CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- You share our values
– Fully remote flexible work environment – we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We look at your output and we trust you; it’s the only way remote can actually work.
– Unlimited vacation policy– we need you at your best at all times. Our expected minimum time off lets you schedule your work around your life.
– Co-working space – most of our team enjoyed the WFH life but if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we will cover the full monthly cost.
– Parental leave (for both parents) – so you have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule introduced by your new bundle of joy.
– Travel With Purpose – we are a fully distributed, 100% remote-friendly team, however, we recognize the value of in-person time. We will pay for round-trip flights, hotel, transportation, and food on weekdays for you to visit our headquarters in San Francisco, or other members of your team around the world.
– Open book policy – we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
– Continuous learning/training policy – we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
– Competitive benefits package for US-based employees, including:
-Blue Shield or Kaiser Medical Insurance
-Dental & Vision Insurance
-Life and AD&D Insurance
-Long-term Disability Insurance to offer extra peace of mind, especially while we find ourselves in a global pandemic
–Healthcare insurance for those whose countries do not provide it for free.
–Mental Health Support for all team members provided via Spill.
–401k for US-based employees.
–Sponsored visas for employees in need of them.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.