Pathwire is looking for a cloud infrastructure security engineer to help us drive security forward within our cloud architecture. We are looking for someone who dreams about zero-trust and IaC. You will be working closely with team members across engineering to implement new controls and processes.
- Implement a zero-trust architecture within our cloud environments
- Build processes and tooling around IAM management
- Partner with our engineering teams to ensure our pipeline includes relevant security checks
- Monitor cloud asset configurations and assist in the mitigation of risky changes
- We don’t expect you to write a bestseller, but you will be responsible for documenting/diagramming important infrastructure components as you build them
- Ability to think creatively and not be afraid to break things
- Hands-on experience with AWS or GCP in an enterprise environment and the ability to talk technical details of cloud architecture
- Extensive knowledge of cloud-focused security tooling, IaC, IAM, and CI/CD
- Ability to perform thorough technical research with determination to tackle large projects that impact production resources
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP API’s and services for managing infrastructure
- Have an “automate everything” approach
- Experience with managing and/or decommissioning VPNs(Pritunl)
- Experience writing code (scripts & tools)
- Hands-on experience integrating Okta into cloud environments
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.