What You’ll Be Working On:
- Architect and implement IAM best practices that enables engineers to move quickly while ensuring security, compliance and auditing requirements are met.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure secure infrastructure architecture
- Design and implement threat detection and threat prevention across a multi-account, multi-region AWS setup.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
- Build a single pane of glass to aggregate security and vulnerability scans from multiple sources.
- Automate security controls, data access patterns and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support for engineering teams.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Strong development skills in any modern programming language
- Strong experience with AWS security best practices, especially the Well Architected Framework with emphasis on the security pillar
- Skilled at containerizing applications with Docker or similar technology
- Ability to create, manage, and deploy infrastructure-as-code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Ability to deploy, configure, and utilize monitoring and threat detection services, such as Datadog, Threat Stack, Guard Duty, Cloud Custodian, etc.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly
- Strong knowledge of Linux based operating systems and security fundamentals
- Skilled at implementing secure, public facing AWS Cloud based systems
- Ability to securely configure and manage AWS services such as CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, S3, RDS, et al
- Experience implementing security controls for AWS environments, including setup and management of authentication controls, VPN’s, KMS, AWS network controls and configuration, etc.
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You have the option of getting a brand new Macbook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave