Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As a Commercial Account Executive at Lambda, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of transactions from organizations including AI Startups, Mid-Market & Small Businesses (SMBs), Universities, and independent ML researchers across multiple industries, in the Northeastern part of the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Handle and own full sales cycle sales processes with a high volume of demand.
- Promptly respond and serve prospective customers from several inbound sales funnels, including inbound phone calls, inbound website chats, inbound emails.
- Generate pipeline through outbound prospecting, personalized emails, and cold calling.
- Maintain strategic, long-term, trusting relationships with a high volume of clients in order to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Have a background or strong interest in selling cloud computing, AI software, GPU hardware, or infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Have closed a high volume of deals ranging from $10K to $100K, in tandem with larger deals
- Have closing sales experience at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Have the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Have an ability to engage in both technical and business-level conversations with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering managers, ML researchers, and business leaders
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.