Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our cloud and on-premise supercomputers power AI research at the forefront of quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s products accelerate AI research at thousands of organizations, including Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As a Commercial Account Executive at Lambda, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of transactions from organizations including AI Startups, Mid-Market & Small Businesses (SMBs), Universities, and independent ML researchers across multiple industries.
What You’ll Do
- Own full sales cycle processes with a high volume of demand.
- Promptly respond and serve prospective clients from several inbound sales funnels, including inbound phone calls, inbound website chats, inbound emails.
- Generate pipeline through personalized emails, outbound calling, and prospecting
- Maintain strategic, long-term, trusting relationships with a high volume of clients in order to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Have a background or strong interest in selling SaaS, cloud computing, GPU hardware, or infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills. A Commercial Account Executive responds to and qualifies approximately 20 prospects per day.
- Closed multiple small to medium-sized deals ranging from $10k to $100k
- Have the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Engage in both technical and business-level conversations with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering managers, ML researchers, and Ph.D. students.
- Love to follow a sales process: you build habits of documenting sales calls and meetings, and following up with prospects
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.