Commercial Finance Manager – Supply Chain
Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will be accountable for financial analysis and business partnering to enable clear decision-making aligned to the business and Supply Chain strategies.
Hofy fulfill orders globally (100+ countries) with inventory and associated logistics costs representing the most important investments of the business.
You will have the opportunity to implement best-in-class forecasting tools to ensure correct stock levels are held globally ensuring meet customer demand whilst not being overstocked to reduce costs of clearances.
Working across the business with the Head of Procurement on RFPs / Supplier negotiations and Revenue finance to understand demand forecasting.
Play a crucial role in building the number 1 platform for Remote work equipment.
- UK Remote – Reporting to the VP of Finance
- The role is a great balance between business advisory and financial knowhow to make a difference in a business uniquely combining Supply Chain and SaaS
About the role
- Inventory planning – Short and long-term planning to align supply and demand to support inventory needs, minimise inventory holding period
- Sales – Facilitate Consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm demand forecast.
- Partnering – Collaboration with stakeholders and vendors/manufacturers to review purchase forecasts, proposed orders, and other operational issues
- Setting stock levels and preventing excess inventory
- Business cases – work with Head of Procurement on RFPs to achieve max savings from suppliers vs RFP, negotiation of supply contracts with key partners and suppliers
- Reporting – Develop automated live reporting of discount to RRP, inventory holding period by product category, stock levels and
- Automation – Drive a selection of best-in-class inventory forecasting tools thatworks with ERP (Netsuite) and CRM for demand forecasting, develop rules for automatic reorder points, API integrations through NetSuite with suppliers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Effectively and continually maintain open lines of communication with management, staff, and customers to facilitate the flow of relevant information. Provide timely and accurate communication, both written and verbal as appropriate, regarding supply chain changes.
- Serve as the authoritative resource on supply chain management and maintain a robust financial oversight program over procurement costs.
- Ensure Supply Chain related policies and procedures are current and adhered to.
- Maintain knowledge of, and expertise in, leading-edge developments and innovative approaches to supply chain management by participation in ongoing independent study, education-related professional activities, and affiliations.
- Provide oversight to or lead committees and operations teams
- Qualified Finance professional (ACA, CIMA, CFA) with 3+ years PQE experience in a relatable Supply Chain finance role for a FMCG / Retail business
- Forecasting – experience forecasting inventory purchasing and clearance across multiple sites
- Supply Chain – freight and warehousing knowledge is essential
- Management Accounting and Budgeting experience
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modelling
- An inquisitive and challenging nature
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).