Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your impact on our mission:
Zocdoc’s mission is to bring power to the patients. We are the leading digital healthcare marketplace in the nation, and we are looking to add future leaders to our team to position ourselves for rapid growth. We are seeking a motivated Senior Associate for our Commercial Operations & Strategy team to help drive our mission. In this crucial role, you will provide operational support to our sales teams to drive growth and efficiency. Our team plays a key role in defining Zocdoc’s strategy, but our strength is transforming that strategy into a detailed, action-oriented plan upon which our business can execute.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- An operator, passionate about bridging the gap between strategy and execution
- Enthusiastic about working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Motivated by finding simple, effective solutions to the most complex business problems
- Driven by entrepreneurial settings where creativity and grit are required
Your day-to-day is…
- Defining team and initiative KPIs; building visibility into them and driving insights alongside sales leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Analyzing data to drive decision-making around resource investments, opportunity prioritization, pilot scaling, etc.
- Supporting our sales teams via planning, forecasting, target-setting, incentive plan design and execution, policy design and implementation, process optimization, etc.
- Problem-solving with individuals at all levels (including executives) across a broad range of departments (e.g., Sales, Finance, Product, Business Operations, BI, Data Science, etc.)
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of work experience in roles with both analytical and operational responsibilities such as business/revenue/sales operations, program management, consulting, private equity, venture capital, or investment banking
- Examples of relevant activities include (but are not limited to): Market sizing and segmentation, sales funnel metric insights, forecasting, lead generation & prioritization, compensation design, resource planning
- Experience defining business requirements for new processes or tools
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and be resourceful to solve ambiguous challenges
- A well-equipped influencing toolkit that is effective across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Resourcefulness, nimbleness, and the ability to stay positive under pressure
- Comfort with taking initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Proficiency in Excel (required); an aptitude for mastering new systems and tools related to data organization
- Experience or proficiency in SQL, Redshift, Tableau, Lookr, Salesforce a plus
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.