Pulumi is looking for a passionate Community Engineer to lead our community outreach, spreading the word about how Pulumi can help developers and operators build innovative cloud software together. The Pulumi community is warm, welcoming, and already growing fast organically. You will be a part of realizing a vision where every team can program the cloud.
The Community Engineer role at Pulumi is a unique opportunity to connect with developers worldwide, influence the direction of the product, and help to nurture and build out our growing community. Pulumi’s infrastructure as code platform is open source, and integrates with an enterprise SaaS suite of products, that is community-led in all aspects of its development. In this role, you will drive growth through community outreach, social, online content, and events.
Expect to be challenged, learn, and collaborate with a phenomenal team of interesting people.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this position will be remote.
- 3+ years in a software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of public speaking, especially at technology conferences.
- Ability to author assets such as blog articles, presentations, and white papers.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies a plus:
- Cloud Platforms: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Prior experience designing and running hands-on training or workshop programs a plus.
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.