Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
As our Community Manager you’ll represent the heartbeat of Kajabi and our customer community of over 28k+ members. You’ll be tasked with cultivating a rich community experience through creating and executing creative engagement plans, daily moderation, and other community driven initiatives. Our customer community is highly-engaged, and we’re looking for someone with a strong interest in connecting with entrepreneurs and creators from around the world. Every day our vibrant community is filled with conversations about building and growing online businesses, and so if cultivating an online community is something that you’re passionate about then this is the opportunity for you. This role will report to our Senior Community Manager.
The Impact you will make
Engagement (approx. 50% of role)
- Build ongoing relationships with customers by identifying and creating opportunities to engage directly via Kajabi’s customer community.
- Ideate and execute community-centric initiatives to drive customer engagement, and reinforce community value proposition as a retention strategy.
- Identify opportunities to enrich the community experience, and create a welcoming and positive environment for all members.
- Collaborate with Sr. Community Manager to develop engagement plans for cross-functional campaigns.
Moderation (approx. 25% of role)
- Moderate Kajabi customer Facebook groups, and enforce community standards and core values as-needed.
- Build a team of community moderators, and help expand moderation workflows and processes.
- Contribute to campaigns by promoting and raising awareness around Kajabi events, product launches, and more.
- Review and approve membership requests.
Reporting (approx. 15% of role)
- Monitor and report on community trends that may be of interest for cross-functional stakeholders.
- Flag product feedback posts on an as-needed basis, and redirect to the appropriate stakeholder (e.g. PM, feedback tracker, etc.)
- Track Community KPIs on a weekly basis.
Operations + Advocacy (approx. 10% of role)
- Stay apprised of organizational and product updates by maintaining cross-functional relationships.
- Collaborate with the Senior Community Manager on projects to improve community processes, scale community infrastructure, and improve the overall community experience for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Senior Community Manager to identify opportunities to champion the voice-of-customer, and help influence internal stakeholders.
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- Strong experience as an online community moderator or administrator of similar online groups.
- Experience working with community platforms (e.g. Facebook Groups, Khoros, Circle, Salesforce Community, etc.).
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Community Manager at the discretion of the Chief Marketing Officer and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Community Manager will meet weekly with the Senior Community Manager to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links – Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter – Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.