We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
Alignable is looking for a customer obsessed Community Manager to moderate and bring our customer communities to life, facilitating discussions, seeding questions, creating feedback loops and virtual events to drive ongoing engagement. We are looking for a candidate who has the empathy to get in the mind of small businesses and help them solve problems at scale.
This role will be responsible for building and maintaining world-class customer communities that elevate Alignable’s customer experiences throughout the lifecycle. You will work alongside a team of passionate marketers who are driven by the Alignable mission.
A day in the life of our Community Manager:
- Support the ongoing growth and engagement of Alignable groups which serve as a primary destination for customers to strategize and network with one another as well as access educational resources.
- Facilitate discussions, seed questions, create education loops that share Alignable content with members and use member content to inform our strategies
- Create engagement programs to activate and retain customer activity in our communities including content/news sharing, and networking opportunities
- Develop and execute community leader and member recruitment and retention strategies
- Partner with stakeholders across Marketing, Product and Member Success to increase awareness of and engagement with the overall Alignable community
- Set and enforce community guidelines and moderation policies.
- Regularly report on key community engagement metrics and advocacy
- Affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- 3-5+ years experience, ideally in a customer marketing, social media, or customer success role
- Experience building and engaging an online customer community
- Enthusiasm for connecting customers to share best practices and learn from one another
- Excellent communication skills, strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong copywriting skills and creativity in designing programs to engage members.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience is a plus.
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Come join us!