We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
This role will work alongside a team of passionate individuals who are driven by the Alignable mission.
A day in the life of our Community Moderator:
- Review and evaluate member generated content
- Think both quantitatively and qualitatively to evaluate and address unusual, harmful, or sensitive content
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in user behavior via member generated content that are a threat to the network’s safety and security
- Help build, manage and enforce Alignable’s community guidelines and policies surrounding member generated content
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing and engineering teams to help inform product and business strategy based on user behavior
Customer empathy is in your DNA. You are an independent thinker and are always looking for faster and better ways to do things. You have a profound bias for action.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding and helping others succeed
- Capacity to investigate, identify and communicate problems effectively
- Positive attitude and boundless energy
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast pace and constantly changing environment
- You love digging into data and you aren’t afraid to use it
- Bonus: Knowledge and experience with Excel/Google Sheets
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, join groups, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2012 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Come join us!