HubSpot’s Learning and Development Team is seeking a Learning Programs Manager to support our Global Company Pillar teams. Our Company Pillar teams are BizTech, Finance, Facilities, PeopleOps, and Legal & Compliance. Based In North America where you can choose to be 100% Remote, Flex or Office, in this role, you will partner with global Company Pillar stakeholders to create learning experiences and programs which address training and development needs.
The two key components of this role will be developing an onboarding curriculum that serves the common needs of our Company Pillar employees and working with partners in each function to identify and develop needed enablement content. These initiatives will help all members of our global Company Pillar teams prepare to hit the ground running in their new roles and support their performance at HubSpot. As part of this work, you will identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement of the onboarding program, design and implement innovative learning experiences, and develop and implement new learning programs to meet the evolving and changing needs of this organization.
In this role you will:
- Develop and continuously improve the onboarding programming for our Global Company Pillar team members.
- Facilitate selected modules as part of the onboarding program, in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts from teams such as Recruiting, Legal, and Security Compliance.
- Integrate self-paced modules and community-based learning with live sessions, resulting in a best-in-class hybrid training program that also solves for global inclusivity and scalability.
- Work with the L&D Learning Experience Design team to identify skill gaps and priority development areas in partnership with pillar stakeholders, using all available data to inform your recommendations, priorities and areas of focus.
- Manage a remarkable and inclusive onboarding experience alongside members of the L&D team.
- Regularly attend pillar team meetings, understand priorities, and listen to the voice of the “customer” to anticipate pain-points and ensure programming remains relevant to business needs.
- Develop strong interdepartmental partnerships with Company Pillar stakeholders, L&D Partners, and PeopleOps partners aligned to serve the Company pillar (HR, Recruiting etc.). These relationships should be established to deliver impactful and measurable results and gain insight into growth-based pain that exists today.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learner experience and performance, as it applies to the different functional roles of within the pillar.
- Create and curate engaging, effective course content, resources and programs with support from subject matter experts and the global L&D team. This will also involve supporting the rollout of global L&D initiatives.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to learning interventions.
- Develop assessment and impact measurement instruments that measure learner performance during and after their initial onboarding period.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for developing and coaching others
- Passion for and/or prior experience working with G&A functions
- Experience with facilitating live and remote/hybrid training
- Experience conducting needs analysis, learner interviews, and additional forms of surveying for learner feedback.
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to successfully collaborate with multiple global stakeholders to achieve organizational goals
- A data driven mentality seeking to solve for scale and proven business needs
- Proven working experience in instructional design
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience planning lessons and mapping broader curriculums.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and keeping business partners updated in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of course development software overall and at least one Learning Management System
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Ability to provide editorial support and feedback to SMEs and business partners. Translate their ideas and knowledge into effective training.
Desirable, although not required:
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Knowledge of and experience with running corporate compliance programs
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.