Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
The Total Rewards team is responsible for the end-to-end design, implementation, and service delivery of the company’s Total Rewards (compensation, benefits) programs globally. The Total Rewards team is a Centre of Expertise (COE) within the People department.
We are open for this position to work remotely in the Europe timezone.
- Researches, analyses and evaluates benefit plans and programs.
- Assists in planning, developing and designing company benefit programs and analysing benefit costs.
- Administers the company’s benefit program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrolment and ongoing administration.
- Assists in development of benefits communication strategy and management of third party benefit plan administrators.
- Serves as point of contact for vendors and employees and is subject matter expert for employee inquiries on eligibility, coverage and other benefit matters.
- Assists with the annual renewal of benefits and benchmarks established benefits to ensure competitiveness in local region
- For new offices, assists in the timely set up of new benefits in line with local practice.
- Prepares compensation recommendations for management, Talent Acquisition, and HR Talent partners for transfers, promotions, and new offers.
- Run the Annual Compensation cycle (Annual salary review, bonus and LTI).
- Research current market trends through salary surveys and new hire practices.
- Prepares job evaluations for new and existing roles.
- Manages mandatory increases and coordinate adjustments with payroll.
- At least 2 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits within Europe
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity.
- Good interpersonal, communication and process management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level of skill in Microsoft Excel for analysis of data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.