Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Remote, US
Compensation Range: $110,000 to $125,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Provide comprehensive enablement materials (battle cards, pricing, feature comparisons, product analysis) for top competitors and keep the organization informed of market changes and Huntress’ market position.
As a PMM for Competitive and Market Insights, you will gather market intelligence to better understand competitors, their strengths and weaknesses, product offering, pricing and strategy. You will then work cross-functionally to leverage those insights throughout the product development and Marketing process – all in an effort to influence the strategic direction for Huntress.
The core responsibility of this role is to analyze, evaluate, assess and provide market and competitive intelligence to Marketing, Product Managers, Revenue teams and Leadership. In this role, you will maintain and manage contact with internal and external intelligence providers, develop a central view and knowledge-sharing process for insights into the identified market and Huntress competitors.
- Build centralized market intelligence hub including a repository of materials and information
- Provide market insights on trends, market size, growth and main players in the identified cybersecurity market.
- Provide competitive intelligence for ad-hoc projects, sales enablement and marketing initiatives
- Co-lead with Product Managers and Global Operations production benchmarks
- Provide quarterly internal updates on main competitor activities
- Provide pricing insight data to support price strategies and tactics
- Establish contact and cooperation with consultants that could provide competitive intelligence
- Assess current database of MI/CI as well as intelligence gathering processes to streamline as appropriate
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years in business strategy, intelligence, product marketing, strategic planning, customer insights, or similar job function in the cybersecurity and MSP/Reseller channel space
- Innovative thinker with analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in identifying, understanding, and leveraging 3rd party data to drive business insights
- Ability to understand and analyze competitive and customer intelligence and insights in the cybersecurity space
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to influence and enable the organization and cross-functional teams
- Self-starter that is action and results-oriented. Able to prioritize, focus, and execute through obstacles
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional business partners to gather information and build consensus on strategic competitive positioning to drive results
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.