The Compliance Specialist will lead data protection analysis and assessments to ensure compliance with privacy, security, and other data protection laws including but not limited to: reviewing all documentation including due diligence questionnaires, offering documents, regulatory filings, audit reports, etc.; work with various stakeholders (such as legal counsel, policy and system owners) to develop and implement effective and efficient diligence documentation and improvements.
We are a fully distributed, remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington.
What you will do:
- Complete due diligence questionnaires (DDQ)
- Work inter-team on compliance needs
- Evaluate existing compliance protocols relative to customer requirements
- Manage diligence documentation
- Create diligence playbooks and collateral
- Manage privacy requests
- Vendor diligence process
- Work with legal counsel and product teams to develop and implement global privacy standards
- Develop and implement operational improvements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of privacy, security, risk assessment, and other process(es)
- Proactively implement changes to assessment process in anticipation of regulatory and business developments
Experience we would like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in an information security, privacy, compliance, risk management role or role with comparable experience
- Experience with analyzing technology products to determine their compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as identifying and driving remediation actions (specific experience in privacy or security compliance preferred)
- Experience performing compliance risk assessments
- Experience creating or improving standardized processes and developing SOPs
- Experience communicating with a wide range of internal stakeholders across multiple teams/countries
- Strong sense of problem solving and proactive work ethic
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Big bonus experience:
- Experience working closely with or in the technology industry
- Experience working closely with or in the financial industry
- Experience with privacy (GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPEDA, etc.) and SEC regulations
- Relevant Privacy or Security certifications (CIPP-US, CIPP-EU, CRISC, CISSP, CISM)
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.