**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama is seeking a smart, multifaceted Consultant with a passion for driving results to join our growing Professional Services team. The Consultant is responsible for providing mentorship to help our new and existing customers achieve sustained value from Jama, while keeping them happy and satisfied through their life cycle.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in Jama’s products and offerings
- Proactively own and lead multiple customer engagements
- Facilitate client working sessions to align Jama Connect product with the client’s requirements and testing processes
- Lead customers through decisions about the way they will configure and use Jama Connect
- Deliver onsite and remote training to core implementation teams and to end-users
- Assist customer in planning how Jama will be rolled out to their end users
- Proactively identify and seek resolution of barriers that could inhibit end user adoption
- 3+ years of external client facing software consulting experience
- Knowledge and direct experience with requirements and test management methodologies is preferred
- Experience serving companies building integrated systems (e.g. Medical Device, Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Electronics, Semiconductor or Automotive Supply Chain)
Strengths You’ll Need
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek out and build positive relationships with people at various levels
- Highly motivated and self-directed to run a large portfolio of customer accounts
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.