About the role:
You will work closely with product designers, visual designers and product managers throughout all stages of the product development cycle. You must deeply understand the user’s problems as well as the business goals the tribe is trying to accomplish. You must use empathy, logic and data to inform content choices and recommendations that include the right content in the right format such as words, illustrations, charts, maps, images, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree and approximately 2-4 years of relevant experience in UX writing.
- Fluency in English, and Spanish or Portuguese
- A portfolio. While we’re not picky about the format, we want to see your UX-focused writing work samples, how you solved problems, and the impact you made.
- Strong writing, editing, creative and strategic thinking skills.
- A deep understanding of and passion for product, marketing and technology.
- Strong foundations in storytelling, love to stretch your content-development muscles and remove friction for the users via words.
- Excellent communication skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
- Familiarity with user experience research and product design principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the world.
- A service mentality and willingness to make others succeed while showing you a strong ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts.
- Understand and empathize with how the words we use in our products can make our users feel.
- Collaborate with product design to co-create content for our products and the user journeys.
- Write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well as onboarding, transactions, error messages, notifications, emails, and more.
- Identify opportunities where visual content can complement the written content, and work alongside visual designers to create it.
- Validate the content you generate with users, to ensure it properly serves their needs.
- Guarantee the correct language management for the countries we serve. Both in written and visual formats.
- Be able to clearly present, explain, and justify your content decision to stakeholders and in all the sprint demos.
- Communicate constantly with our marketing, customer support, legal and compliance teams to understand the holistic content experience for our users.
- Evolve product strategy conversations and build consensus by demonstrating systems thinking through word lists, style guides, content governance standards, information architecture, voice and tone, etc.
- Advocate for content design and find new ways to help others understand its value.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.