Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised $200M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Initialized and Y Combinator.
About the team and role
The Enablement team’s goal is to make our customers self-sufficient during every product interaction. If we do this well, we’ll not only improve other Customer Experience teams’ efficiency (across Support, Customer Success, and Implementation), we’ll also accelerate Rippling’s revenue growth. To improve customer self-sufficiency, we’re building customer resources across our Help Center, education & certification programs, and Community.
Enablement is a young team, and the Content Manager will be Rippling’s first hire focused exclusively on our Help Center. We’re looking for someone who can communicate complex concepts clearly and succinctly, and is eager to shape the direction of our knowledge base.
What you’ll do
- Review, edit and publish content drafted from product specialists across Support, Implementation, and Product
- Identify and close content gaps that will have the highest impact on our customers’ self-sufficiency
- Outline resources required to drive customers’ independent product usage
- Source initial content from internal experts (e.g. across Support, Product, Implementation)
- Structure, edit and publish content
- Measure content impact; identify and close additional content gaps
- Review content usage metrics weekly (link rate, resolution rate); partner with Support Managers to drive correct team behavior and improve content effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for product redesign or tighter linkage to content (e.g. ‘read more’ links)
- Suggest workflow or process changes that will improve content development speed and efficacy
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in English, creative writing, or a related humanities field
- Ability to synthesize large, complex problems into simple, easy-to-understand concepts
- Strong written communication (content is clear, succinct, well-organized, logical)
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage expectations and maintain focus
- Demonstrated ability to navigate an ambiguous environment where the answer, or owner, is not clear
- Nice to have: Experience working with technical teams, and translating technical concepts into layman’s terms
- Grit; a sustained history of hard work and perseverance
- Curiosity; a bias to constantly question, dig deeper, and learn
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.