Reporting to: Head of Events
Estimated Start: July 2021
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US (Eastern Time Zone preferred)
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a super-organized Content Manager to be the driving force behind content creation and coordination for Brainlabs’ two awesome conference brands, Hero Conf and SearchLove. You’ll ensure that their blogs are full to the brim with the ideas and know-how, fresh from the bright minds of the Brainlabs staff and the Hero Conf and SearchLove community.
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Content Manager at Brainlabs does:
- Own the creation of blog output across Hero Conf (PPC Hero) and SearchLove sites including scheduling and co-ordination of contributions from Brainlabs staff and external contributors
- Proofread and upload content submissions from all contributors and optimize for SEO, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Work with Head of Events and Events Marketing Coordinator to ensure that speakers at the events are represented on the sites and the events are being supported sufficiently
- Work with the Biddable Lead and Editorial Lead to ensure that key content is being promoted through various channels including social and CRM
- Track and report on the success of all blogging. Ensure all blog content is helping to grow our email database and ultimately drive ticket sales to our conferences
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- 2+ years in a digital marketing or content role
- Experience using a CMS
- Experience tracking and reporting success metrics
- Exemplary writing skills
- Exceptional organizational, time, and project management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital marketing industry knowledge
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.