Join our growing GTM team as the first content marketing hire. You will work closely with our Head of Product Marketing to develop a strategy for user acquisition using content for Airbyte Cloud. You’ll create content across different mediums and distribute to different channels.
What You’ll Do
- Research and write blog posts to help Airbyte Cloud users
- Craft and execute on content strategy for Airbyte Cloud
- Indirectly manage external contractors for help editing various types of content
- Work closely with our developer content team to share resources and double-down on SEO
- Own distribution strategy
- Work closely with our Head of Demand Gen on promotion strategy
- Build a content calendar and proper processes
- Work with users to tell their story
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional proofreading, editing and writing skills. You love to give feedback on writing
- You’re a natural storyteller and can get creative in how to tell the Airbyte story
- You’re excited about content strategy and have executed on a content strategy in the past (even if it wasn’t your own)
- Experience in developer tools preferred, ability to learn a persona a requirement
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement (both at a personal and team level)
- Belief in our values
- Fully remote flexible work environment – we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We look at your output and we trust you; it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy- we need you at your best at all times. Our expected minimum time off lets you schedule your work around your life.
- Co-working space – most of our team enjoyed the WFH life but if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we will cover the full monthly cost.
- Parental leave (for both parents) – so you have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule introduced by your new bundle of joy.
- Travel With Purpose – we are a fully distributed, 100% remote-friendly team, however, we recognize the value of in-person time. We will pay for round-trip flights, hotel, transportation, and food on weekdays for you to visit our headquarters in San Francisco, or other members of your team around the world.
- Open book policy – we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
- Continuous learning/training policy – we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Competitive benefits package for US-based employees, including:
- Blue Shield or Kaiser Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance to offer extra peace of mind, especially while we find ourselves in a global pandemic
- Healthcare insurance for those whose countries do not provide it for free.
- Mental Health Support for all team members provided via Spill.
- 401k for US-based employees.
- Sponsored visas for employees in need of them.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.