We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
Humu is an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for a content manager who loves to work across functions and on a variety of projects. As an early member of the team, you’ll wear many hats and set the foundation for several content programs—from creating and implementing a strategy for our insights section, to crafting and editing eBooks, to finding novel and counterintuitive ways to share our insights and research. You’ll join a talented team of Humuns and report directly to the Head of Communications and Content.
- Help develop and execute a strategy to make our Insights section—e.g. our blog, assessments, guides, etc—a destination for anyone looking to make work better
- Collaborate with the Data Science and People Science teams to publish compelling assets and stories based on our internal research and findings
- Work with marketing, sales, and outside partners on the development of additional content—including videos, one-pagers, and possible podcast episodes—to ensure consistency of tone and topic matter
- Contribute to a variety of content projects—like virtual events series, eBooks, launching free nudge packages, and more
- Partner with the marketing team and our public relations agency to help implement Humu’s content strategy to increase awareness, market presence, and growth
- Explore and develop new opportunities for our leadership team to expand our brand and influence, and prepare executive speakers for interviews, conferences, keynotes, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant content or editorial experience
- At least 3+ years writing about or researching social science, mental health, or the workplace
- A knack for translating complex science and technical talk into people speak
- Writing and editing experience (externally focused) for a variety of print and online platforms
- Excellent storytelling abilities – You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data-oriented – You use data to inform, measure, and optimize campaigns
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with engineering, product, design, sales, customer success, and marketing teammates
- Experience writing for or designing campaigns for business audiences (e.g. specifically for managers, executives, etc)
This role is open to remote US based candidates