Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As Lambda’s Senior Content Marketer, you will create, own, and drive the content strategy to build thought leadership for Lambda. In addition to enhancing SEO, you will drive traffic and lead conversion by ensuring meaningful and widespread distribution to our target audience through email campaigns, social media postings, Lambda’s blog and PR.
This is a matrixed role involving collaboration with our Product, Engineering, Sales teams and partners. You will develop an end-to-end content plan, project manage content creation by other team-members, and develop a variety of stories in various formats to showcase Lambda as the company that understands and supports Deep Learning engineers the best. The successful candidate will create impactful content that inspires and educates our buyers all while measuring and optimizing performance to fuel our growth goals.
What You’ll Do
- Own our editorial calendar, managing internal and external creative teams to produce high-quality articles, videos, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, and other marketing assets.
- Develop content using best SEO practices (on-site and off-site) to drive website traffic and engagement.
- Set and own ambitious traffic growth KPIs, establishing processes, tools and metrics to analyze and optimize content effectiveness.
- Support inbound and outbound growth goals by aligning with the greater Marketing team and Sales team to deliver the content needed to hit our ambitious growth targets.
- Understand and shape the role content plays in the customer lifecycle, as you will have a focus on matching content to multiple layers of the marketing funnel: from building awareness, to educating about Lambda’s products, to converting leads to customers, and turning customers into advocates.
- Have many years of content marketing experience in a technical field.
- Have experience working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build stories and content for a highly technical audience.
- Have experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Understand the role SEO, social media, newsletters/email campaigns and PR play in content distribution and traffic growth – portfolio or examples required.
- Have a data and results-driven mindset combined with proficiency in tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, social media analytics, etc.
- Have strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or server technologies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.