We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to kids and teens. About 1 in 5 of those under age 18 have a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child and teen. We’ve brought together a leading team across healthcare, tech, and business who are driven to tackle this massive national problem every day. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive long-term.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
At Brightline, the marketing team champions our mission out in the world and has a key role in building and bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to families across the country. We’re growing fast, and marketing will be a key driver of growth as we launch new products and services, enter new markets, and partner with health plans and employers to bring care to families nationwide.
We are looking for a content marketer with expertise in writing, storytelling, and bringing clarity to complex material. In this role, you will build Brightline’s content marketing engine and define our presence across our channels, with a focus on supporting our B2B growth. The role will report to Brightline’s Senior Director of Marketing.
- Build and own a content marketing strategy and calendar that furthers company goals and growth across our consumer and enterprise businesses
- Drive high-quality creation of content including blog and resource articles, whitepapers, infographics, case studies, reports, etc.
- Write and edit content to reach, engage, and nurture various prospect, client, and member audiences
- Closely collaborate with our enterprise marketing and sales teams to identify content needs and create educational and sales enablement content (e.g., email campaigns, sales collateral, resources for enterprise prospects)
- Partner with our Care Delivery team to identify content needs, leverage opportunities for thought leadership, and create content that builds our clinical brand
- Own end-to-end content production, working with external and internal design resources to deliver content in various formats for owned channels (e.g., resource section of our website)
- Partner with cross-functional teams and the broader Marketing function to ensure consistency of voice, tone, and messaging across content for various stakeholders and channels
- Manage cross-functional relationships across various teams and external agencies to effectively optimize and distribute content (through social media, organic search, paid/sponsored placements, email campaigns, sales channels, etc.)
- Partner with brand team on social media strategy, execution, and content creation for enterprise audiences
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, with particular focus on content
- Superb writing skills and experience in content creation across channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work cross-functionally, including with product, care delivery, and sales teams
- Strong project management skills, experiencing managing freelancers, and ability to seamlessly manage design processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, manage time effectively, and work autonomously on projects with minimal oversight
Beyond an awesome skill set, you will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to reinvent behavioral health care
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, low ego, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup, with a team that also prioritizes balance and vacation time 🙂
- Alignment with our cultural values
We aim to fill this position in February 2021. The interview process will require completion of a case study and sharing examples of past work.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but our Head of Marketing is based in New York. We are open to remote work for the right fit, but prefer that you be in either New York or the Bay Area.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.