Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic’s Cloud business is growing very fast and we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager – Cloud to join our Digital Demand Gen team. In this role you’ll focus on driving content marketing strategy and execution for Elastic Cloud – driving leads through various stages to support our volume velocity business. The role requires close collaboration with stakeholders across Cloud Product, Product Marketing, Customer Success, PR/Comms, Social Media, and Global Integrated Campaign teams. Must have experience developing customer-centric content marketing strategies. Looking for a storyteller who is creative but also data-driven; social and analytical. You’ll work as a part of the company’s overall digital marketing strategy by identifying and engaging with a gigantic target audience in a way that is meaningful to them.
- Build and own a customer-centric content marketing strategy/ workflow for Elastic Cloud that pulls our targeted audience towards our offerings, helps them onboard effectively and converts to paid subscribers
- Work cross-functionally to define and build ideal customer journeys leading to high velocity sales (low-touch/self-serve model)
- Work with Demand Gen Campaigns teams to expand current Cloud campaigns in market – leverage creative multi-media tactics
- Working with SEO, implement organic search best practices for all Cloud content published – leveraging keyword/topic research to determine content development
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborating with design and writing teams, leverage your multimedia chops to bring inspiring content experiences to market
- Work with PR/Comms on delivering more Cloud customer stories
- 7+ years of experience working in digital marketing, demand generation, content marketing functions (Cloud/SaaS marketing experience a huge plus)
- Experience driving demand through blog posts, social media posts, emails, gated content, and video
- A quick learner who flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience using Marketo, Salesforce, marketing analytics tools
- Strong initiative and can work independently and actively to resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and processes
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Comfort working cross-functionally to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, enthusiastically coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.