KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since. In a nutshell: we make it easy to shop smarter.
About the role:
KCL is looking for a smart, digital-media-savvy, and hard-working creative content producer and designer who can bring an incredible ability and unique vision to help build the Krazy Coupon Lady brand on TikTok and other social media platforms. We are looking for someone who brings expertise with TikTok and exciting social ideas that align with our brand values and increase our brand awareness & brand affinity.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping us grow our presence through engaging content, competitive insights, platform trends and community centric thinking. Passion for couponing and helping people save money is a must.
KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Washington, Wisconsin or South Dakota.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the Content and Marketing teams to create original, engaging and on-brand social stories and content
- Create short form videos and write social copy for various executions across social networks, including Instagram and TikTok.
- Create weekly schedules for TikTok and Instagram videos, working in advance to align with content and marketing schedules.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments and DMs. Work with the internal team to answer all customer questions coming through social media channels.
- Develop a strategy for each channel and curate content based on that plan.
- Use Looker, and other tracking platforms to gather and report on social data for weekly and monthly reports.
- Utilize information in future marketing decisions, allowing data to influence planning.
- Proactively keep abreast of current trends social media technologies, new media, and relevant industries.
- Stay up to date on current trends in social media, couponing, digital, and pop culture
- 3+ years experience creating content for digital platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc)
- Visual thinker with a strong knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content
- Proven track record of building a brand on social media.
- Ability to shoot and edit captivating short form stories for social channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Creative and analytical: willing to work within a process-driven department.
- Team player, willing to do anything to get the job done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours in order to capture content in real-time.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We’ve built a unique company culture that combines sarcasm and shenanigans with high productivity and innovation. Our headquarters sits on the greenbelt adjacent to the beautiful Boise River, and yes, our team would love to go on a long walk with you.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can work in a scrappy, fast-paced environment, where egos and org charts are not allowed. If you’ve got brains plus drive and you can admit three work tasks you’re genuinely bad at, you have the self-awareness we’re looking for. At KCL, we never expect perfection, only humility and transparency.
If you like autonomy and a challenge, we think you’ll love it here.