Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love working closely with sales teams? If so, this may be the role for you!
HubSpot is looking for a strong marketer to join the Solutions Marketing team. The mission of this team is to help our customers, partners and prospects audiences grow better with HubSpot.
We are looking for a savvy content marketer who is passionate about helping our sales team drive revenue. In this role, you will be working closely with our sales team to create ABM content and campaigns, industry content, sales tools, video assets, webinars, and more. You will also have the opportunity to work with our largest customers in our newly formed Lighthouse Program. The ideal candidate has a passion for content creation, design, ABM, and working with an enterprise sales team. If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Deeply understand the enterprise marketing, sales and customer success leaders who buy HubSpot, and the ideal purchase process for them
- Create and write effective marketing assets, content and campaigns
- Challenge what exists today and create more efficient ways of achieving better results
- Measure and offer actionable recommendations to improve our marketing team
- Create ABM content and campaigns that attract, engage and delight HubSpot’s top 300 accounts
We’re looking for people who:
- Can manage multiple projects at once
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have experience creating content and campaigns for large prospects
- Are passionate about coming up with creative solutions for business challenges
- Have experience working cross functionally with other teams within an organization
- Are obsessive over impact and results, can back decisions with data and are able to tie campaign results to company impact
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.