KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since. In a nutshell: we make it easy to shop smarter.
Krazy Coupon Lady is looking for a paid media strategist. In this role, you will manage and execute large-scale budgets on social media and other channels for maximum effectiveness. You will be deeply connected to the overall marketing campaign success and will manage ongoing testing to drive high ROI on campaign budgets and meet campaign goals.
KCL will currently consider remote applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Washington, Wisconsin or South Dakota.
In this role you will:
- Manage, execute and report on digital paid media efforts to meet campaign goals from concept to execution; execution of campaigns includes benchmarking, setup, budget distribution, testing, deployment and post-campaign analysis
- Optimize digital tactics with all types of media in real-time to drive high-quality results
- Analyze overall performance and campaign-level ROI dashboards to determine opportunities for growth or efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate performance and insights to internal stakeholders
- Effectively manage timelines and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to critique completed campaigns and iterate
- Create engaging ads while keeping both the end-to-end campaign goal and the KCL brand promise in mind
- Work cross-functionally on both KCL brand paid social strategy as well large-scale client activations
- Keep a pulse on industry trends
- Perform other related duties as the department scales
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Marketing, Advertising, Emerging Media or related field
- An understanding of the high-level concepts of online digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and quick learner with high degree of motivation
- Must be solutions oriented with a passion for problem solving
- Technically fearless, driven self-learner, curious and savvy with digital analytics and can tell a user story
- Strong project-management and client-service skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and requests while adhering to hard deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including comfort with data
- Adaptability and ability to work independently
We’ve built a unique company culture that combines sarcasm and shenanigans with high productivity and innovation. Our headquarters sit on the greenbelt adjacent to the beautiful Boise River, and we currently have team members spread out across the United States.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can work in a scrappy, fast paced environment, where egos and org charts are not allowed. If you’ve got brains plus drive and you can admit three work tasks you’re genuinely bad at, you have the self-awareness we’re looking for. At KCL, we never expect perfection, only humility and transparency.
If you like autonomy and a challenge, we think you’ll love it here.